Kiwi - Windows Log Viewer
Kiwi Log Viewer enables you to monitor a log file for changes. It can display changes in real-time and lets you automatically monitor log file entries for specific keywords, phrases or patterns. It only runs on Windows and provides similar functionality to the Unix/Linux Tail command.
- Automatically highlights lines that match specified conditions.
- Monitor log files for specific keywords or phrases.
- Use regular expressions to build rules for monitoring log files.
- Quickly view and search log files up to 14 TB in size.
- View log file changes in real-time as new entries are created.
Licensed version features:
- All the features in the free version, plus...
- Up to 10 entries in the Recent file list.
- Up to 100 text matches per highlight.
- Up to 100 favorite highlights.
- Returns all filtered results.
- Open files of any size*.
- Ability to click-select-copy any part of the row text.
* Files up to 14TB can be read (if the operating system supports them).
Free version features:
- Open recent files (2 files).
- Color highlighting (up to 2 text matches).
- Saving of favorite highlights.
- Importing/Exporting of highlights.
- Open files up to 700MB in size.
- Returns up to 100 matches of filtered results.
- Monitor log files for new data and display in real time.
- Detailed help file.
- Copy selected rows to the clipboard in tab delimited format.
- Search for a text string within the file.
Easily monitor a specified log file for changes.
"As a consultant with many Fortune 100 clients, I was thrilled to find Kiwi Log Viewer 2.0.8. It’s cheap, VERY well made and simply works as advertised. The sysadmins LOVE the regular expression features. Awesome stuff." Don Montalvo - NYC